Ring Coat of Arms
Award Winning Design
Our jewelers from Amsterdam design only the most Fearless jewelry. Awarded for Excellence in Jewelry.
Best Quality for Money
We use expert quality Stainless Steel and 925 Sterling Silver for all our product, and use overseas warehousing to deliver the best quality for the lowest possible price for you.
Free & Express Shipping
We offer Free Shipping worldwide. Can’t wait? Use our Express Shipping to get your order within 15 days!
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape/Pattern: Coat of Arms
Frequently Asked Questions
>> Where can I buy Fearless Jewelry?
Fearless Jewelry is exclusively available through this online store. That's why we can guarantee the best price - and cut out unnecessary margins for middlemen that raise the retail price.
>> What about shipping costs and returns?
We offer Free Shipping worldwide. We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Please note that returns are accepted within 30 days after you receive your order.
Be sure to DOUBLE CHECK your ring size,
so we counter any returns that could have been avoided!
For your reference:
- Men mostly purchase ring size 9;
- Women mostly purchase ring size 6.
Method 1: Ring Sizer
Please print the attachment below for the fastest and easiest way to find your Ring or Bracelet size.
Method 2: String
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it firmly around the base (smallest part bottom) of your finger. People tend to order to big, that's why it's important to wrap it firmly around your finger,
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart to find your ring size.
Tips for ultimate results
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Bracelet / Necklace Sizing
The bracelet and necklace sizes are listed as circumference in inches or cm. To measure your wrist or neck use a piece of string to desired fit and lay the string back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches.